Saturday, May 15, 2010

Well Swimming

There is nothing like spending hours in water be it at home in Pune, Sangamner or Shrirampur.
There is big tank provided by daji mama from dubai in Pune or at least worse bucket of water at Sangamner. Now a days I also go to Swimming pool near Thorat Udyan or sometimes at Bhaya mama's society.

I still remember very cold water at Pravara river when papa took me when I was just 1 year old. He is crazy at least when it comes to rivers and mountains. He believes fresh water and air is always good for body and mind.

Once he took me to Yeradwadi at his maternal uncle's place. He doesn't much chance to go there and so me going there is also remote. So in my 6 years I have gone only once or twice. But whenever he is there he tries to take me to Well which was built by his grand father 30 years back.

During summer vacation there are average 50 kids around water jumping from all over places. First time it was scary but Saurabh mama used one empty oil container as float to my back and I can easily float around. I had fun of life time jumping from 2nd step of well..

Next time I am planning jump from top of well.

1 comment:

  1. Dear Ada
    i love watching ur swiming whole day...
    luv
    Asmi

    ReplyDelete