Sunday, May 30, 2010

vacation

Looks like summer vacation is coming close. I am glad because rain will start soon.. I am so eager for rain.. almost asking papa everyday about it. This summer I joined classes for swimming and art. Art was good since only 4 students and most of artwork was done by teacher. Swimming was OK since good part I started swimming on my own bad part was it was regular, so boring..

Apart from that played a lot with new neighbor Aditi and also my friends from society Shreyas and Tejas.

Here are some pictures from hill where I do visit regularly with papa. I irritate him with my stunts, running and shouting what to do I enjoy with it..



1 comment:

  1. Dear Ada
    vacation sampali ka? If ur school get started? How is ur first day? write something.....
    waiting for ur writting....

    Asmi.....

    ReplyDelete