Sunday, May 2, 2010

Precursor

I am thinking about penning down my experience from firth birthday, but lately I was  busy with Mr. Bean, Animated Mr. Bean or Tom Jerry or at least Chhota Bheem. I just enjoy watching these shows.

Where do I start now since in five years life you hardly able to do anything but  as far as I am concern it was great experience so far .. lots of people in house, many places to travel. Although I wish school was just 1 minute since it's too much burden to read and write in 1 hour. Apart from that life is still nice with me.

Here is my first video, off course I am not front stage but what ever celebration my mother and friends are doing is just because of me. Hope you enjoy my mother's baby shower.



Other major events happened during my birth year 2004

1. My father participated in marathi play first time in his life. He thinks he has great potential as extra in film.

2. My father lost his long time job with HCL because of untimely termination of Wells Fargo Finance. In way it was blessing in disguise since lately he was tired of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment