Saturday, May 15, 2010

First Day At Day Care

Life is tough, that is what I learned at age of 3 ... Till then life was such a bast.. you crawl, walk, run all around house, make mess of toys and suddenly one day you head to some kind of school. People give all kinds of name for this school -- some call it day care, kindergarten, creche.

Thinking about days in day care, still frientens me. You wait for each second, just somebody will come and take home. You are worried about bullies roaming around in play ground. I used to find one nice shed and spend watching others play. Sometimes I do use to enjoy riding tricycle. Other than missing home, I never enjoyed reading, writing and singing.. I guess I will stuck with it for next 15-16 years or may be more..

March 2007

No comments:

Post a Comment