Friday, May 14, 2010

Foot Print

Sometimes I wonder how much humans are emotional. See this small foot print.. I felt stupid when papa was trying to get print of my hand as well. Since my fingers were curled, he was frustrated to get those stamps.
Looking back I never thought my foot was that small but I liked the impression.. newly born's moment getting stamped for eternity or at least in archives of home .. until that home exists..
 

























During watching these foot prints, I remembered another image .. which is not after I born but it is about me! This is sonographic image of me .. You can clearly see fingers of my toe. Later I learned from aai/papa that doctor tried very hard to take snap of me but I always will run away somewhere in womb so that my back and legs will be visible. My be visible is wrong word since I come to know sonography is that signal capture from audio signal.. I have no clue about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment