Friday, July 16, 2010

Unusual Day in Jungle

Let me clarify.. there is no Jungle in Pune, it's well planted military restricted hill near our society. As usual I went with pappa to go around for our daily walk. I love this part of day.. since I am in 1st standard, I have lot of homework.. writing activities is most tiring. Same is true with reading, how much any one can read?

Back to my topic, as we passed first phase of hill we heard random sound towards upward side of hill. So silently we went in that direction. Because of last month rain there was heavy grass all over and suddenly on top of hill in little open area, there were 20 peacocks.. I have never seen so many till date. Some where running around. But best one was centered one who was dancing with his stretched feathers. His dancing was not even seen by pappa!! We sat there behind bushes for 10 minutes watching his dance.
I also scolded pappa not bringing camera!!

No comments:

Post a Comment